for now
monetarily, i cannot afford to keep the podcast up. therefore, the podcast shall cease for awhile. i apologize to those who listened.
this isn't a personal thing, i assure you. i'll eventually be back sometime. just not sure when.
A gay bear (who is considered not a bear) lives in Boston and talks crap about EVERYONE and everything while still endearing you with his stories. His obsessions on theatre and folk music and boys make him impossible to miss!
10 Comments:
Thanks for the comment about the hard drive..ya woof
folkyboy if you get this could you email me.
shannon@zinn13.com
this is shannon from bTALK
so is the podcast coming back :(
unfortunately, the podcast will not be returning for quite some time.
folky boy i loved your podcast and listened to it in saudi arabia, come back!
I miss you Folkyboy! You always keep me company on the long drive to work.. on business trips. you're like my virtual boyfriend.. you make me laugh and have turned me on to musical theatre.. you have done more with your podcast than you realize.
Please come back.
sniff...
Hey Folkyboy...
one of you greatest fans from Munich, Germany is missing you.
Been listening to your podcast for over a year and it`s so sad not hearing your funny stories again.
Hope you`re alright and have a good time.
Maybe you will do a big comeback for your fans... :)
Bye bye
Philipp
www.youtube.com/philippwimmer/
Folkyboy I loved your podcast I listened it in Brazil, please come back! Volta vai!
DEAREST FOLKYBOY! (Clayton Giovanni here - CLAYCUB)
well..I have severely missed your show! HOwever, it did springboard me into finally doing my own with some friends for just Columbus Pride 2008 on Skypecast. I was able to record it and I was happy I thought about that..
This year..Skypecast is gone..but WOW did I find something that YOU SHOULD KNOW?!
www.blogtalkradio.com
It's completely webbased driven and the FREE part uses your phone! and you can get others to call in but then you need to be near your computer to allow them to be ON your show!
You don't have to have anybody on and you can have as little as 15 mins to 2 hours twice a day?!
They automatically record the show and post it to your blog AND you can even set up when you will do your next podcast/phone show and those who subscribe will get an email letting them know ahead of time!
I am going to start doing my podcasts from the road!!! I'm looking forward to hearing that you might be able to come back!?
I miss you and hope we can get back together on the phone again!
Kisses & Hugs!
Post a Comment
<< Home